They are mostly bare bones, and just briefs. The reason for them being bare bones is that in the past one of the critiques I received was that I tend to dilute my designs with idea after idea. Basically just adding and adding to impossible proportions.
(This idea came after playing some minecraft and then playing some dungeon defenders)
Unamed Tower Defence Survival
You are the last remaining band of humans on the planet after a virus outbreak. The war is over, and now it's the fight to survive.
• Online Multiplayer co-op
• Survival based gameplay (hunt, mine, build, scavenge)
• The Game will be a first person Tower Defence type game.
• Day and Night system with both having an effect on the different enemy types on the map such as, in day time the infected hide away from the sun light and become lethargic and slow. Where as night they become much more stronger and go on a hunt for the player(s).
• You’ll need to hunt animals for food, and for clean water. You’ll also need to mine for materials to build your base/shelter, and scavenge weaponry and tools.
• Create turrets and automated weapon systems to help defend your base
• Materials have different strengths to help you better protect your base
• Play co op with friends and survive together
• Multiple difficulties
(This idea still requires a lot of work, but this one came from the Uncharted 2 mission where you have to break into a museum.)
You are a master thief for hire. Anything can be stolen if the price is right.
• Multiple level types from museums to banks
• Scale buildings, infiltrate sewers or even take to disguises
• Recce the target location before attempting the heist
• PVP style online play, where you are two teams attempting to steal the same item, you must outsmart the other team and can use distractions and even attempt to get the other team caught by security forces.
• Use stealth to avoid detection as you perform the heist
• Tools to help hack into CCTV cameras, bypass door key-codes, shutdown laser grids
(A bit of a joke really, I think this idea could be received well in that it's satirical about all the mechanics games have gotten wrong over the years, like QTE's, snap-to cover, regenerative health and stuff like that).
The Worst Game in the World!
A game with all the worst possible mechanics ever? What could possibily go wrong?
• Minigame style game play of the likes of Wario Ware and Frobisher Says!
• Complete tasks in a time limit using select poor game mechanics
• Compete with friends on leaderboard style game play
(this one I've posted before, but decided to restart the idea from scratch and make things simpler.)
Space Port Manager
• Create your own space port with a choice of locations from Planets to deep space.
• Deploy fleets around the galaxy to gather resources and items to be sold on your space port.
• Compete with other space ports in the galaxy to become the best space port.
• Custimise your space port from colour too layout
• Place shops, cafes and arcades to attract more customers and guests
Anyway, you know the drill! comment away! even if you think the ideas are terrible, just one thing, please tell me why you think so.
and if you're interested in working with me on one of these projects feel free to PM me!