• Create Account

glPixelZoom causes an error in 3dfxogl.dll

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sebbi   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 16 October 2001 - 09:30 AM

glPixelZoom causes an error in 3dfxogl.dll everytime I want to use a zoomingfactor lower than ~0.97 ... but just in x direction ... in y direction it works fine. ... "application caused an error in 3dfxogl.dll" I do not know what the problem is ... I am a opengl programmer for a long time but such an error is totally new ... Is it a bug in the driver or did I made an error ? If you have the same problem, if you can give me a hint or if you know how to solve please help me ...

Sponsor:

#2 mittens   Moderators   -  Reputation: 1315

Posted 16 October 2001 - 02:16 PM

Sounds like a serious bug in the driver. I''d tell you how to fix it, but I tend to sway away from the glPixel* routines.

------------------------------
Trent (ShiningKnight)
E-mail me
ShiningKnight Games

#3 Sebbi   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 16 October 2001 - 10:30 PM

Thank you ...

If you know how to solve ... it would be great ...

... but now I''ve programmed another class to display images on the screen with the help of polys and textures ... it looks pretty fine ... and it is faster (on my card ... i do not know how it is on other cards)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS