• Create Account

Classic Black Layout for GD.Net?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4688

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

I'm not asking for the staff to make one. But I remember someone creating one (last year I think) and you needed some CSS browser plugin to apply it. Does anyone have a link to the layout and the plugin?
Beginner in Game Development? Read here.

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

Sponsor:

#2 Prinz Eugn   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3554

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

Yeah, I would like to see that too. Miss the black, like, real bad.

-Mark the Artist

Digital Art and Technical Design
Developer Journal

#3 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 17682

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

I'm on my mobile and can't search easily right now, but I believe benryves posted that in his journal with a title similar to "back in classic black" if it helps to find it in the meantime. :-)

#4 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4688

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:18 PM

I found it. But it's a bit broken. It wasn't like that before. :(
Beginner in Game Development? Read here.

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

#5 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 17682

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:30 AM

It's very nearly two years old, unfortunately all the changes that have been made in the meantime would have caused a lot of problems with the black skin -- there have been elements removed, entirely new elements added, and a few things changed or moved around.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS