• Create Account

Looking for a designer/artist

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Asheh   Members   -  Reputation: 352

-1Likes

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:19 AM

Hello

I am a professional games developer looking to try out developing some of my own IP. I am not new to games itself, in fact I ran a successful studio for 2 years and I have been in the industry for 5 years.

I have an itch which is to develop some of my own IP. Which I can do (and have done) in my spare time. I used to be a regular here at the forums about 8 years ago, when I was a "wanna be" games developer. I worked very hard and made it :-).

Unfortunately when your in industry the creative side of you can diminish, I like working on fresh projects and developing brand new game mechanics. To show off my creative flare. I have ideas but the time I have to work on these is minimal.

So I guess I am looking for an artist/designer type who has some serious creative flare that is looking to get their work into a game.

If anybody is interested, just drop me an email or reply to this thread.

Happy Game Devving!

Sponsor:

#2 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 18556

0Likes

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:25 AM

Please use classifieds for recruiting.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS