• Create Account

SyntaxHighlighter - Can't find brush for: cp

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cornstalks   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 6974

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:05 AM

When trying to edit this post, I clicked "Use Full Editor" to use the full editor. When it was trying to load the editing page, I got an endless loop of alert dialogs that said:

SyntaxHighlighter
Can't find brush for: cp

Clicking "Ok" just made another one pop up again. If I clicked Chrome's checkbox that said "disable this page from creating more alerts" (can't remember the exact wording of that checkbox), it stopped and I was able to edit normally. It happened twice, and I don't really want to find out if it will happen a third time unless someone wants me to.

Using Chrome 23.0.1271.101 on OS X 10.8.2
[ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

Sponsor:

#2 Morphex   Members   -  Reputation: 298

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

Probably a error loading the brush from the repository, maybe a network bandwidth issue on the server, that should get fixed by itself I guess.

I just tryed and its working fine for me.

Check out my new blog: Morphexe 

#3 Cornstalks   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 6974

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

My guess is that the web server isn't actually generating the right brush name for SyntaxHighlighter. The error message says it can't find a brush for "cp" which makes sense, since there's no cp brush, and my guess is the web server omitted an extra "p" for the brush and it should be "cpp". I'm not sure why my post caused this error though...
[ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS