• Create Account

>>> defuse me! <<< [LennyLen must see]

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 galiksoft   Banned   -  Reputation: 138

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:28 AM

This is an ORIGINAL SELF GAME, WITH ALL ORIGINAL GRAPHICS!!!

LennyLen: THIS IS FOR YOU? AND NOW? WHAT'S THE STUFF THAT MAKE YOU ANNOY????

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.galiksoft.defuseme

Crazy tap game!

You have to be quick. Soon you will be addicted on tapping the screen to defuse the bombs. Feel pressure to prevent a bomb burst.

The goal is to defuse as many bombs as you can. Bombs appear in the screen with a counter showing the time remaining before they explode. Defuse the bombs before their counter reaches 0 - Tap each bomb to defuse it.
If you don't defuse one bomb before its time ends, it explodes and the game is over! SO, BE QUICK!!!
At each bomb you defuse, a new bomb appear in a random position in the screen, and additional bombs appear time to time.
Do not tap the pink bombs...if you tap them, they explode and the game is over!
To help you, sometimes appear the defusion kit and the stopwatch.
Tap the defusion kit to automatically defuse and eliminate from one (1) to 80% of the bombs.
Tap the stopwatch to add time to all bombs in the screen. Also, the appearance of new additional bombs is retarded and new bombs counter come with more time.

Sponsor:

#2 LennyLen   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3783

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:41 AM

I'm glad you found my comments about your other games to be sufficient to motivate you to produce a game with original content. Well done.

I sincerely hope it brings you far greater personal satisfaction.

p.s. For the record, I usually make the same comments to anyone who tries to publish copied material, not just to you. The fact that I continued to make several such comments to you was not a personal vendetta against you, it was simply because you continued to do it again and again.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS