• Create Account

Mobile Forum Navigation

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Oonushi   Members   -  Reputation: 132

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:12 AM

I searched the forum a bit and didn't see this mentioned, so I appologize if this might be covered elsewhere already.

Anyway, I tend to like to lurk on the forums, and I usually don't bother logging in to do so, and I've noticed that in the mobile version of the site (I'm on an android phone), when I click (tap) on a topic, I am brought to the very bottom of the very end of the topic. Which is where I might want to be when I want to post on a topic, but how could I before reading even the originating post? The result is that I navigate to a topic, and then must scroll to the top of the page to start reading. If the topic is multiple pages long, then I must manually navigate from the end of the last page of the topic to the first page. Does this make sense?

I just expect that when I go into a topic that I will be brought to the beginning of it, otherwise, wouldn't the entire page be organized in reverse?

Thoughts? Maybe I'm just clicking in the wrong place? I use the site on my desktop more often than not, so it could be me I suppose.

Sponsor:

#2 Waterlimon   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2639

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

I believe its supposed to jump to the point where you previously left the thread so you can read the new replies.

As a temporary fix you could try opera mobile which miggt fix the original problem but also lets you press a button to go to the top if you scroll upward (which fixes the problem of having to manually scroll a long thread)

o3o

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS