• Create Account

[Windows] Smash Nation: Beta

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Mastermind89   Members   -  Reputation: 127

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

Hello Gamedev.net,

Noah Bangs here. Yes I know, I'm a terrible game developer or anything like that.

The truth is, for those of you who don't know, I have a disability that hinders my learning and skills.

My diagnosis is Asperger Syndrome. I must live with it every second of my life.

I cannot develop or produce a game all by myself. This may come as a surprise to people who told me to just start doing things. That's the whole problem, I cannot just do things in a flash. Believe me people, I try every minute of each day to attain something feasible. This brings me to the point.

I have created, due to many people talking down to me about asking for large amounts of money, a very small campaign that only asks for $500, the minimum for IndieGoGo.

The project is called Smash Nation: Beta. It is an open-source prototype of the full game. I cannot implement everything because that would cost too much, especially when you live on limited income.

I only ask for a very small amount. You can contribute only if you want. I may be inexperienced, but I try very hard to get support. Comment whatever you want, but be civil.

http://igg.me/p/302359/x/775772

Thanks for your time,

Noah Bangs

Edited by Mastermind89, 26 December 2012 - 12:46 AM.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS