[Windows] Smash Nation: Beta

Started by
-1 comments, last by NoahBangs 11 years, 4 months ago

Hello Gamedev.net,

Noah Bangs here. Yes I know, I'm a terrible game developer or anything like that.

The truth is, for those of you who don't know, I have a disability that hinders my learning and skills.

My diagnosis is Asperger Syndrome. I must live with it every second of my life.

I cannot develop or produce a game all by myself. This may come as a surprise to people who told me to just start doing things. That's the whole problem, I cannot just do things in a flash. Believe me people, I try every minute of each day to attain something feasible. This brings me to the point.

I have created, due to many people talking down to me about asking for large amounts of money, a very small campaign that only asks for $500, the minimum for IndieGoGo.

The project is called Smash Nation: Beta. It is an open-source prototype of the full game. I cannot implement everything because that would cost too much, especially when you live on limited income.

I only ask for a very small amount. You can contribute only if you want. I may be inexperienced, but I try very hard to get support. Comment whatever you want, but be civil.

http://igg.me/p/302359/x/775772

Thanks for your time,

Noah Bangs

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement