If you saw this before, why not have another look. It's now at version 1.6.3 and new features may catch your eye. As we start moving from fart app to pro tool.
Animate2D (Studio Edition) available on Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coppola.animate2dlite is now Ad supported via Tapjoy. In light of this I've enabled save functionality so you can experiment with animation ideas in longer than a single sitting. Works on phone or tablet and a number of new features have been developed since you may have last looked at it.
- Copy paste delete range
- Goto markers
- Improved performance with new Frame Slider
- Ripped out admob API for better performance and more screen real-estate
- New propagate functions that cut across frames
- Graphing - abs angle, and relative angle
- Bezier Curve Smoothing
- Back button integration throughout
- Total Offline usage Capability
- Tweening - coming soon
Bezier Smoothing with Graphing tool:
For documentation on how to use it you can check out my blog http://animate2d.blogspot.com
Development is moving fast.