• Create Account

can you re-open my thread?!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 DpakoH   Members   -  Reputation: 984

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

my thread has been close because I asked something out of topic, the moderator (tom sloper) didn't give me a warning, didn't edit my last post, didn't move the thread, instead he decided that the proper action is to close it. well for me a CLOSED thread is a really big deal as if I want to write something on the same topic most people should mark it as useless spam and disregard it. I am very disappointed with tommy's actions, they may be right but still a warning is needed....
so if anyone can reopen my thread and move it to GDNet Lounge, where I can write whatever I want, I will be extremely grateful.

Edited by DpakoH, 04 January 2013 - 03:46 PM.

Sponsor:

#2 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 9869

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

Dpakoh, please just start a new thread. Your old thread was about game design, but now you've tacked on a programming question.  You changed the topic, so a new thread should be started.  In a programming forum.

Thanks.

Edited by Tom Sloper, 04 January 2013 - 04:03 PM.

-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS