• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Game Dev Academic Documentation Example

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 hughdesmond2006   Members   -  Reputation: 133

3Likes

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B15GggekvGgoNnlET0RwUktaMnc

Here is my 20,000 word research phase report for my final year project in college.

Before starting on this i trawled through the internet for something similar which would help me, a template to work off of, but couldn't find anything that wasn't really specific/technical, had an objective view and was professionally/academically written. Seems to be much harder to find this sort of stuff in relation to games as apposed to traditional software.

So i hope this may help someone who is also being forced to write this crap when they should be getting down and dirty with code ;)

PS: Google Docs screws up the formatting so click file -> download and open in word to view properly.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS