• Create Account

Xna - Skinned animation problem!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 mrmohadnan   Members   -  Reputation: 278

0Likes

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:24 AM

the prblem is that I copy the skinned Model sample of Microsoft and apply it on my own way " During to class arrangment " , then when I finish and run the program the class did not move at all , I rewrite the code again and still the same , I think may be my hardware is so fast !!!! I multiply the time by 35.0f :

public void Update(GameTime gameTime)
        {
            Matrix world = Matrix.CreateScale(Scale) * Matrix.CreateFromYawPitchRoll(Rotat                 ion.Y, Rotation.X, Rotation.Z)
                * Matrix.CreateTranslation(Position);

TimeSpan elapsedTime = TimeSpan.FromSeconds(gameTime.ElapsedGameTime.TotalSeco                  nds * 35.0f);

Player.Update(elapsedTime, world);
        }

Now it's move but not forward , but backward ???????? so I am conufsed why this happen and why when I multiply the timer then Model animated?

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS