• Create Account

PatOnline

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Kronicali   Members   -  Reputation: 113

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:18 AM

scrn3_patonline.pngscrn2_patonline.png

PatOnline is the game of pittyPat that can be played online against real people, make bets and win as much money as you can, keep track of your stats. Also includes an online lobby for simple chat, a fun time passer.PatOnline is the game of pittyPat that can be played online against real people, make bets and win as much money as you can, keep track of your stats. Also includes an online lobby for simple chat, a fun time passer.

Developer Notes:

This is a game I made over the holidays and I would like to get some reviews on it, I am hoping to to make an IOS & android version of it If I get positive feeback so please take the time out to give it a go and if you like it recommend it to a friend.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/patonline/

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS