If you answered yes to any of the questions in the poll above, then I think Animate2D Studio Edition is for you.
Here is quick guide to importing your own content.
- Create your own character animations from cutouts of good art or photograph. If you can't get everything you want in a single photo try using multiple and piece things together. For android version place PNG cutouts in /sdcard./Download directory
- Open Hierarchy editor with icon in lower tool bar.
- Fling cutouts into blank pane and link them together. Long press the parent node. Then tap children to link to parent. More precise directions can be found here
- After import, your character may look like this (soon to be released new iOS version graphics shown below)
- Then align anchors, zorder, and position to achieve something like this:
And put your artist to shame with 60 fps (device dependent) butter smooth 2D graphics.
Animate2D Studio Edition will be the definitive tool on tablet for creating cutout style realistic 2D game animations.
Edited by Animate2D, 09 January 2013 - 03:46 AM.