• Create Account

[New Strategy Game Sharing] Tom's Travels FREE available for iPhone and iPad

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Eileenny   Members   -  Reputation: 108

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:08 AM

InJoyee release new strategy game Tom’s Travels onto App Store, free available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch entertainment.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toms-travels/id563169230?mt=8

mzl.rgouiigq.175x175-75.jpg

Tom‘s Travels is a game based on the story about race between the hare and the tortoise, at the last the tortoise and the hare became friend. The strategy game challenges players to help tortoise Tom to get his sweetheart Miss Bunny back from the big bad wolf, that who abducted Miss Bunny and held at a secret castle.

Highlights:
* 20 intelligently designed levels
* Various challenging traps to beat
* 20 map pieces to collect
* Beautiful graphics
* Lifelike physics
* More challenging levels and map pieces to come

Device Requirements:
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
- Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
- Size: 27.9 MB

FREE Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toms-travels/id563169230?ls=1&mt=8

mzl.tahzuoog.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.ehrpyxva.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.eedigbab.480x480-75.jpg

Sponsor:

#2 Milcho   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1175

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

Hey, tried out your game on an iPod touch 3rd gen, iOS 5.1 (I'm too lazy to update the OS)

This is what I got:

N9CMJ.png

and

VSUnh.png

As you can see it's incredibly zoomed in - I'm guessing you designed it for the higher res of the newer iphones/ipods/ipads. You should either remove the older devices from the list of supported devices on the app store, or find some way to make sure it works on these older devices.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS