• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

The Blacksmith Game

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 J77   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

Hi, my name is Moore, I’m from Philippines. I just want to share my simple game project I created it using MVC++2005, DirectX9, and Milkshape3D. I created the game alone within just 1 week with my own existing engine but I develop my engine for almost 1 year.

The title of the game is “Ang Panday” in English “The Blacksmith”. It is 3D RPG style game and you can finish it with 7 levels.

The Blacksmith Game Download link - > http://www.mediafire.com/?6i76cgj5sbh0pfw

ScreenShot:

AngPandayGameMenuScreenShot_zps25d5a31d.

Watch the sample video:

Thank you very much...

:Moore smile.png

Sponsor:

#2 grumpymonkey   Members   -  Reputation: 126

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

Doesn't work on Windows 8 64bit. It crashes as soon as I open it, and compatibility mode doesn't work either.

#3 J77   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:03 PM

Doesn't work on Windows 8 64bit. It crashes as soon as I open it, and compatibility mode doesn't work either.

But they said a typical win32 application can run on Win8. Nah my program is maybe too old, sorry for the inconvenience. But I tested it on WinXP/WinVista/Win7 and it run fairly.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS