• Create Account

Jim Adams Book CD-ROM

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 Honeyedbear   Members   -  Reputation: 107

0Likes

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

I Recently purchased "Programming Role Playing Games With Directx 2nd Edition" by Jim Adams on amazon.com, but it didn't come with the disk, and i was hoping someone might tell me of a way to obtain it, I've looked around the web and haven't found anything, i'm trying to learn more about programming so this would be a big help, i'm also kinda broke or i'd just buy another copy with the CD...
Thanks

Sponsor:

#2 TiagoCosta   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2201

1Likes

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:49 AM

That's an old book so finding the resources online won't be easy... You should try to email the publisher. Did you buy a new copy? If so, send a complain to Amazon.

#3 Honeyedbear   Members   -  Reputation: 107

0Likes

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

It Was a Used copy, i just missed that it didn't include the CD, i was looking into emailing them but couldn't figure out which one i should email for my problem, and the 

"Marketing/PR and General Inquires"

Email Link come up with an Error for me, what would you suggest?

#4 TiagoCosta   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2201

1Likes

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:43 PM

Try this one.

#5 Honeyedbear   Members   -  Reputation: 107

0Likes

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

That let me email them, i'll let you know what happens on Monday

#6 Honeyedbear   Members   -  Reputation: 107

0Likes

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

they emailed me back. and told me i have to buy it new for the CD, any other idea's?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS