• Create Account

EGL Frame buffer config only once per application context?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 chris_01   Members   -  Reputation: 129

0Likes

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:15 AM

I've implemented an Extension precheck for my OpenGL ES 2.x application. To perform this I create a dummy window, with valid EGLConfig Frame buffer configuration, EGLSurface and EGLContext. After successfully extension precheck I destroy this window and try to create a new one. During destroy I successfully destroy and release the EGLContext and EGLWindowSurface.

The creation of the second window fails. If I try to create the EGLWindowSurface for this 2nd window I always get an EGL_BAD_CONFIG failure when I call eglCreateWindowSurface.

I've figured out that this failure doesn't occur if I reuse my EGLConfig frame buffer configuration instead of creating a new one on window initialization. Is it not possible to use multiple frame buffer configurations per application context?

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS