• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Date screwed up on PC

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 szecs   Members   -  Reputation: 2172

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

Hi all!

Did anybody else had their machine set to 30.01.2012.? Internet time synchronization is enabled. I hope so, so that maybe it's just some time.windows.com bug, not my motherboard getting screwed.

Sponsor:

#2 frob   Moderators   -  Reputation: 22222

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

Check your PC's battery.  Most of the time it is a little button cell on the motherboard; very easy to pop out and test in a battery meter.

Check out my book, Game Development with Unity, aimed at beginners who want to build fun games fast.

Also check out my personal website at bryanwagstaff.com, where I write about assorted stuff.

#3 szecs   Members   -  Reputation: 2172

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

Thanks for the info. Yep, I panicked early, the battery is about 5 years old. But it was strange that the time jumped forward, instead of, say, not updating when switched off.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS