• Create Account

New to GDN, Working with Android!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 CodemonkeyAlx   Members   -  Reputation: 123

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

So, hello all. I did not know if there was a proper introduction thread laying around some place or not if so I'm sorry, if not then I guess I got the right place :D

So a bit about me:

- I'm 21 years old.

- I have been interested in games since about 97 when I laid my hands on a PS1 however it was not with final fantasy sadly. However I do have a copy of FF-VII & VII laying around :D

- I only recently started working with android and it was mostly for apps to be of use to people. My dad and I raised a company out of it. The likes of which I will soon be forming my own company here soon with the soul dedication to bringing games to android.

Now with all of this being said I am not going to go into the typical "I'ma Boss this stuff!" and get two days in and give up..

I am however looking for a place to learn and grow as a game developer!

All things being said! - Nice to meet you all I looks forward to being an active member here!

-Alx

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS