• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Suggest some names for the game characters

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 SweetyS   Members   -  Reputation: 173

0Likes

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:13 AM

Hi all,

I have an game idea which is almost ready.

And I want you help to give names to the game play characters.

Here are some details of the game:

The game will be simulation based, 3 girls and 5 boys characters will be present.

Out of 3 girls 2 girls are scientists cool.png , other is terrorist ph34r.png ..

Out of 4 boys 2 are terrorists ph34r.png , 1 is a cop , 1 is scientist and 1 is a spy huh.png .

Please give me some suggestions for their names.

M confused ?:| blink.png

Edited by SweetyS, 18 January 2013 - 04:16 AM.

Sponsor:

#2 Milcho   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1177

0Likes

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

Some inspiration might be found here: http://gamenaminator.com/

The type of names I chose are usually heavily dependent on the setting (scifi, fantasy, realisitic, near-future etc) and on the culture I'm trying to describe (for example, having a Space Empire in my scifi setting makes me pick more roman-esque names for characters originating from it). (sidenote: try not to act on any stereotypes though...)

I'll throw a random name out there for your spy character (or any male I guess): Rizzo DeWald.

#3 SweetyS   Members   -  Reputation: 173

0Likes

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

Some inspiration might be found here: http://gamenaminator.com/

The type of names I chose are usually heavily dependent on the setting (scifi, fantasy, realisitic, near-future etc) and on the culture I'm trying to describe (for example, having a Space Empire in my scifi setting makes me pick more roman-esque names for characters originating from it). (sidenote: try not to act on any stereotypes though...)

I'll throw a random name out there for your spy character (or any male I guess): Rizzo DeWald.

Ok thanks Milcho... this will be helpful.... I will try this link.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS