• Create Account

We need your feedback on a survey! Each completed response supports our community and gives you a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card!

Project: Alter Ego - An introduction.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
21 replies to this topic

#21 SinisterPride   Members   -  Reputation: 210

0Likes

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

Btw SandMan.. I didn't mean to imply you are dim witted in any sense. I meant to emphasis the part where I said "I know decisions of the nature aren't to be taken lighty or just for the sake of taking them. In this case the feature IS the game to a certain degree".

and to both you and Thade:

Thank you for the suggestion, I picked up/installed Unity and am planning on spending some time on learning the basics/tinkering till I understand it enough so I can SHOW more and TALK less wink.png 

Sponsor:

#22 SinisterPride   Members   -  Reputation: 210

0Likes

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:12 AM

I recently reread alot of my replies on this topic and realized something. I spent a whole lot of energy defending my perspectives and beliefs as a person. From now on I won't be answering anything that doesn't pertain to a topic/concept/design.

Attack my work all you want and I'll defend it till the last inch.

However, I won't defend my stand as a designer or person from here on out.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS