• Create Account

Articles?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 jwezorek   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1661

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:45 AM

What's going on with articles? I saw a thread from last year in which it said that the article system was being revamped and as such it was currently offline. Has the situation changed?

Sponsor:

#2 Gaiiden   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 4668

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

We were hoping to have things rolling again this month but we got an arrow to the knee from IPS and are waiting on a minor revision update to patch some things. Sooo more delay I'm afraid. But we are definitely working on it

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

#3 Michael Tanczos   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 5150

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

Truthfully we were all set to roll mid last year but then I had a baby and that screwed up the works.. then like Drew said, IPS updated their software a few times in a way that would constantly screw up the formatting of articles when we edited them.   We're in the process of evaluating a third-party solution that seems to be quite a bit better.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS