• Create Account

Dev group?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Quasii   Members   -  Reputation: 101

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

Hey, I am relatively new to the development scene and I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together and make a small game or something? [DELETED]

Edited by Tom Sloper, 25 January 2013 - 12:25 AM.
Team formation post

Sponsor:

#2 tstrimple   Prime Members   -  Reputation: 1718

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

https://github.com/

Find a project, start helping.

#3 Quasii   Members   -  Reputation: 101

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

Thanks!

#4 CodemonkeyAlx   Members   -  Reputation: 123

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

https://github.com/

Find a project, start helping.

Best response ever, but I can see how ts is right on this. If you want to learn via messing with code that is likely the best place to do so.

#5 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 8667

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

Hey, I am relatively new to the development scene and I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together and make a small game or something?

You have to use the Help Wanted / Classifieds board for this sort of post. Closed.

-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

#6 Hodgman   Moderators   -  Reputation: 27638

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

We used to run a "help wanted" forum for posts like this, where people were trying to find groups to help (or to people help them) but these days we instead have the classifieds, which have a hobbyist project section.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS