• Create Account

[SlimDX] After upgrading project from MDX I'm having odd view issues

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Anthonywolfe   Members   -  Reputation: 109

0Likes

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

Hello, I just received a project from a friend that asked me to update it from Managed DirectX to SlimDX. I have managed to get it to build, run and even updated the texture loader. But I'm having a odd issue with the view I guess you would say? I'm not really sure how to explain beyond pointing out that it looks like everything gets zoomed for some reason. So I'll just post a picture.

[Before/After]

http://img.syntaxcloud.ca/images/2013/01/28/mUCBq.png

I would post code but I'm not sure where it's breaking and it's a rather large project. But I'll gladly post the code of specfic areas like the Drawing/Device setup if requested.

-Edit-

I want to note I don't beleive the issue is with the texture generation as there is no texture overlaping. So they are rendering at the correct X, Y locations just extremely zoomed in.

Edited by Anthonywolfe, 28 January 2013 - 10:58 PM.

Sponsor:

#2 Anthonywolfe   Members   -  Reputation: 109

0Likes

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

Oh wow, Don't I feel like a idiot. Turns out hidden away in at the bottom of a class the render area is getting resized, Just had to add a device reset in the resize event and I'm good as gold now.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS