• Create Account

Transforming games into local games

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 playrock   Members   -  Reputation: 105

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:48 AM

Hi Guys,

I wanted to share with you what we are doing and how with adding your games into Playrock, you transform your games into 'local games' - games that bring players together in real world places.

Playrock is a location-based gaming network, where people can create their own gaming spaces everywhere they go and inside these spaces, play together with people around them.

Playrock is also a platform for developers to make their games local. Poeple love playing with other people they know in a real-life setting: in college dorms, local bars, gaming arcades, games stores, etc. And adding your game in Playrock spaces will allow gamers to play in real-life setting. The difference between existing social platforms and Playrock is in the level of engagement of the users which directly translates into monetization. Local games are more dynamic, addictive and viral.

Here is an interesting article about the new wave of local games

http://www.whatgamesare.com/2011/09/the-next-wave-local-games.html

You can find playrock in Google Play Store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blenture.playrock

We are looking to collaborate with more developers. If you are interested to get more
information, please contact us at contact@blenture.com

Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails

• feature_1024.png

Sponsor:

#2 frob   Moderators   -  Reputation: 21471

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:17 PM

I'm not sure if this is an announcement of a new product --- in which case it belongs in Your Announcements --- or if it is a request for additional developers --- in which case it belongs in the Classifieds section.

Either way, it doesn't really belong here.  Moving to YA.

Check out my personal indie blog at bryanwagstaff.com.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS