• Create Account

Help support Jeklynn Heights!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 RyanWenke   Members   -  Reputation: 130

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

Hey everyone,

Since 2010, I have been working on a self funded indie title called Jeklynn Heights (www.jeklynnheights.com).  Many of you have probably seen some older threads about the project, and it's actually here where we initially found our starting team members.  Just after 2 years, we are still making great strives and are slowly transitioning into beta testing.

With that said, we are hoping to reach out to the community and garner some additional support and funding through our IndieGoGo campaign.  The campaign link is: http://www.indiegogo.com/jeklynnheights/.  As we spearhead the next phase of this game's journey, additional funding will be needed to help expand our team, generate new content, server costs, marketing, etc.  We truly believe we have something innovative and unique in the works here - and would love for anyone who is interested to hop on board and help.

On our website and IndieGoGo page you will find various screenshots and videos.  If you like our style and the game's concept - we'd love if you'd consider donating.  If anyone has any questions about the project, where your money goes to, or the rewards for donating - please PM me on this website and I'd be more than happy to respond to everyone.

Thank you!

Ryan Wenke

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS