• Create Account

Flash games

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 MisteRnoOrOnha   Members   -  Reputation: 241

0Likes

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

Hello ladies and gentlemans i'm here to ask to you how can i make a game using flash like The Binding of Isaac that runs in the Desktop. How can i compile flash games?

Sponsor:

#2 kd7tck   Members   -  Reputation: 715

0Likes

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

You can use the flash SDK's to compile AS3/xml code to flash.  Then you can wrap the game up and play it on desktops with flash projector/player.

#3 MisteRnoOrOnha   Members   -  Reputation: 241

0Likes

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:50 AM

But exists another method?

#4 IggyZuk   Members   -  Reputation: 934

0Likes

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:54 AM

First you compile your swf file either using the Flash IDE or Flex SDK, then you can use Zinc - http://www.multidmedia.com/ which converts the swf into an executable file, or a .dmg for mac, it also adds a bunch of other cool features, full screen, joystick support, the licence are pretty crazy expensive though..

Start by doing what is necessary; then do what is possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS