• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Don't forget to read Tuesday's email newsletter for your chance to win a free copy of Construct 2!

the d3d device has a non - zero reference count meaning some objects were not released

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 parami lakasiru   Members   -  Reputation: 101

0Likes

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:13 AM

my system is

• Microsoft windows XP professional version 2002 service pack 3, RC 3.58
  • Pentium® dual-core CPU E5700 @ 3.00 GHz 3.00 GHz
  • 2.00 GB of RAM
  • VGA 2048 MB Nvidia Geforce GT 440 (310.70 up to date)

dose anyone know why is this game not work at my system my HDD is 1000GB and Why the hell when i try to play this game sending me D3D error i can go to the game menu and select teams after all these things when i hit the enter to start the game it show me D3D error. help me on this .

the d3d device has a non - zero reference count meaning some objects were not released

Sponsor:

#2 frob   Moderators   -  Reputation: 22242

0Likes

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:07 PM

This site is not technical support for games.

If you have a specific question about a game you are developing, feel free to start a new thread.

Check out my book, Game Development with Unity, aimed at beginners who want to build fun games fast.

Also check out my personal website at bryanwagstaff.com, where I write about assorted stuff.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS