• Create Account

A bit of FF-inspired nostalgia

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 JackMusic   Members   -  Reputation: 315

0Likes

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:52 AM

Just a little title-screen loop track. Used renoise, string studio, string machine and Toxic Biohazard, plus MDE-X from my Korg legacy collection which I'm just discovering I love! So small and inconspicuous on the screen... just how I like my plugins.

Let me know what you think. I'm not going to do more work on it unless someone else wants me to for a project, but feedback is still useful for my future compositions!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/522145

Cheers

Jack

Sponsor:

#2 Jutaris   Members   -  Reputation: 473

0Likes

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

I just realised I'd listened to this earlier in your snippets set. This is a pretty good piece. I probably had it going for 6 minutes or so before checking how long it was and realising it was in a loop. Well done.

My Site -- My Music  -- My Ramblings -- My Game

Basic Flying Rules:Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there.

Come join us for some friendly game dev discussions over in XNA Chat!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS