• Create Account

LGBT Game Dev Interview Request

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Chesterfield   Members   -  Reputation: 104

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:49 PM

I am currently conducting interviews with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) employees in the video game industry to explore their experiences in the workplace environment and the types of support LGBT employees receive from Human Resources. This is for an HR study with the intent to be published in an academic journal. 

Volunteers will take part in a 30-45 minute one-on-one interview that can take place in person (if you are in Los Angeles) or be done through email, instant messaging, or skype.

Any information you provide during the interview will be confidential, and I will never publicly reveal your name or the names of anyone discussed during the interview. You may use a pseudonym during the interview if you prefer.

If you are willing to be interviewed by me, please send me a message or respond to this thread. You will be sent a quick 3-5 minute questionnaire that is designed to get some quick questions out of the way in order to make the interview shorter. You will also be sent an informed consent form to fill out. We will then schedule the interview and pick a method that works for your schedule (I am aware of the crunch time periods that frequently occur in the industry).

Please circulate this post to other LGBT video game industry employees you know who might be willing to be a part of this project.

Thank you in advance for your participation and assistance!

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS