• Create Account

Voice over freebies !

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zac Andrews   Members   -  Reputation: 129

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:40 AM

Hello Developers.

I have always been really really interested in voice acting and I want to make myself available to you developers (free*)

so I can build up some experience and practice.

Below you can find links to two demos.

1. A mock script I wrote for a fake teaser trailer.

This is just one of many voices I can do, so if you want me to try something different don't hesitate to ask.

https://soundcloud.com/zac-andrews-voice-actor/mock-teaser-trailer-voice

2 has been deleted

3.  https://soundcloud.c...r/voices-demo-1

Although I say free. Id prefer you to have your game well on the way before I do anything,

so proving that would be reassuring for me.

To contact me - zacwandrews@gmail.com

I hope some of you like what you hear and have some use for it !
If you don't have use for it, feed back is also encouraged smile.png

Thanks, Zac

Edited by Zac Andrews, 09 February 2013 - 05:42 AM.

Sponsor:

#2 Zac Andrews   Members   -  Reputation: 129

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:00 AM

Updating with a 3rd voice clip if anyone is interested !

https://soundcloud.com/zac-andrews-voice-actor/voices-demo-1

#3 nesseggman   Members   -  Reputation: 366

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:37 AM

These are really awesome. The 3rd one really should be the one you promote the most (or use as your major example) of the three--I think it demonstrates the most versatility all at once. I will definitely remember you if I need voicework for something! I also can do a little bit of voice acting myself (I don't have nearly the versatility/variety that you do!) but I have no good recording equipment.

#4 Zac Andrews   Members   -  Reputation: 129

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:16 AM

These are really awesome. The 3rd one really should be the one you promote the most (or use as your major example) of the three--I think it demonstrates the most versatility all at once. I will definitely remember you if I need voicework for something! I also can do a little bit of voice acting myself (I don't have nearly the versatility/variety that you do!) but I have no good recording equipment.

Thank you, nesseggman !.
Yeah I will use that 3rd clip as the leading example next time, but I only made that a few hours ago while I was thinking up quotes at work :P
You can get some recording gear for about $300 to practice these days , I do have the advantage of being a metal singer haha, hence the demon voices.

#5 grogon   Members   -  Reputation: 185

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:17 AM

Thanks for sharing your demo. It's acually pretty good! I add you to my private list, may be useful some day :)

♫♪♩♫

.sound effects ♦ music ♦ for games.

♫♪♩♫

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS