• Create Account

Experience without a degree

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic

#21 PosthasteGames   Members   -  Reputation: 123

0Likes

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:36 AM

Below are my strengths and weaknesses, now tell me, is it completely unrealistic for me to become a game designer?

- Need some help with changing plans/decision making

- Do not know how to code because of serious math problems, i also dont have an academic backround

- Sometimes need someone on the team to help me and reassure me (team-work)

+ Does 2D design, mods and design documents
+ Struggles to make sure all my ideas are anti-cliche and untraditional

+ Have very good experience with Electron Toolset and Fallout 3 toolset

+ Have worked with DAZ 3D studio

want to do something but dont know where to find people and how to contact them

"Woud you rather make a game with a preliminary originality, or a game that shocks the people and maybe even politicians?" - Posthaste Games

Sponsor:

#22 unit187   Members   -  Reputation: 274

0Likes

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:14 AM

Do not know how to code because of serious math problems, i also dont have an academic backround

khanacademy.org solves this problem easily :)

#23 PosthasteGames   Members   -  Reputation: 123

0Likes

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

Do not know how to code because of serious math problems, i also dont have an academic backround

khanacademy.org solves this problem easily smile.png

Besides that, how do i look? Any of the other cons that might be serious problems in the industry? Like.....asking for help?

"Woud you rather make a game with a preliminary originality, or a game that shocks the people and maybe even politicians?" - Posthaste Games

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS