• Create Account

- - - - -

AngelScript in C++ Builder XE3 with x64 support

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hemero   Members   -  Reputation: 108

0Likes

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

There is the possibility of making AngelScript compatible with Win64 in C + + Builder XE3?

Sponsor:

#2 Andreas Jonsson   Moderators   -  Reputation: 3444

0Likes

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:12 AM

I don't see why not. C++ Builder is already supported for Win32. 

Hopefully C++ Builder uses a MSVC compatible ABI for Win64, so it may just be a matter of configuring as_config.h appropriately for C++ Builder and Win64.

I have a lot of tests in the test_feature project (you'll find it in the svn) that are designed especifically for testing the native calling convention. If you wish to try to add the support I suggest you start by updating the as_config.h for C++ Builder and Win64 based on MSVC/Win64 and then running these tests to see what works or not.

Let me know what the results are and I'll help to identify what further changes are needed.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS