• Create Account

NWN Client Download

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 BadgertonStudios   Members   -  Reputation: 147

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:09 AM

Hey Gamedev,

I was recently cleaning out my basement when I came across a box of old games.  Some included Guild Wars, some old virtual cop game and alot of games I never really started playing.  One of them, Neverwinter Nights was among them and I have everything BUT the 2nd download disc as I seem to have misplaced it.  I did a search an can't find the client anywhere (that I don't have to pay for) so if anyone knows of a way for me to download it without the second disc any help would be appreciated smile.png

I am really intrested in the customizable part of the game.

Thanks in advance smile.png

EDIT: Has anyone had any experience with the site Brothersoft? should I use it? Any better sites?  Thanks :)

Edited by BadgertonStudios, 07 February 2013 - 10:25 AM.

Sponsor:

#2 swiftcoder   Senior Moderators   -  Reputation: 9738

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

Consider yourself warned: however honest your intentions may be, we don't sanction discussion of how to obtain pirated software on these forums.

You can purchase the original Neverwinter Nights for $10 on Good Old Games.

Tristam MacDonald - Software Engineer @Amazon - [swiftcoding]

#3 BadgertonStudios   Members   -  Reputation: 147

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:48 PM

Hello sir,

I do not want to obtain a pirated version.  I would like to know if I can find the actual client for download without having to pay (Because I already bought the game and have a access code just no download disc)  if not I will probably just fork up the 10 dollars and buy all the NWN games.  

I understand posting about brothersoft made me look like a pirate.  I did buy the game in 2006 and have everything except the 2nd download disc unfortunately.  I have no idea where it went. I have the first and the Play disc.

EDIT: Just to make this clear for everyone, Guild Wars offers a download client and I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a NWN one.  I cannot find one so I guess there isn't but just in case :)  You never know until you ask right?

Thank you smile.png

Edited by BadgertonStudios, 07 February 2013 - 12:50 PM.

#4 Rakilonn   Members   -  Reputation: 421

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:50 PM

If you want a RPG with a better story, take Baldur's gate 2 smile.png
Also, the musics are awesome ( really ).

I really liked NWN, but when I played Baldur's gate 2 I found the story of NWN too much classical.

Edited by Rakilonn, 07 February 2013 - 12:53 PM.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS