• Create Account

Code blocks are broken in IE10

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 phantom   Moderators   -  Reputation: 7564

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:49 AM

As apparently my mail to the mod list was ignored...

Basically the 'code' blocks are utterly broken on IE10 : instead of resulting in a formatted box of text it is reduced to a single line which scrolls off to the right.

The source blocks, as above, work fine but given that 'code' is what the button on the editor produces this isn't very helpful.

So, I ask again; is this known? Is it going to be fixed? If so when?

Sponsor:

#2 Michael Tanczos   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 5451

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:45 AM

Right now there are dozens of bugs related to IE10 and this editor that we're aware of at the moment.   This one is included.   I don't have a fix yet but it seems to be a problem with the prettify syntax highlighting processor from what I understand.

If you set the Standards and Document mode to IE9 does it look right then?   Or actually.. just try again.  I threw in a meta tag that may help.

Edited by Michael Tanczos, 08 February 2013 - 11:53 AM.

#3 phantom   Moderators   -  Reputation: 7564

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:49 PM

The meta-tag seems to have fixed it.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS