• Create Account

sign out not working entirely

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 proanim   Members   -  Reputation: 436

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:33 PM

There seems to be a problem with logging out. I know I already pointed this out, but this is different and very minor issue.

It seems that when I login everything works fine no errors no 'Sorry ...' message. But when I click 'Sign Out' it seems that I am signed out for good, but when I close the browser and come back to the forum I am logged in again I can start posting and everything like I am really logged in - aside from that when this happens I appear to be offline. I find that I can avoid this with clearing my entire internet temp file, cookies and stuff with 'CCleaner'.

Is this a problem with gamedev or my pc?

Sponsor:

#2 Michael Tanczos   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 5131

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:27 AM

This seems to happen to a number of people, not just you.  I haven't figured out why just yet but we've been able to improve the situation pretty dramatically so far.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS