• Create Account

My Engine(Toolset)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 lask1   Members   -  Reputation: 627

0Likes

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:03 AM

Hello,

For awhile I have been programming an RPG engine. This engine consists of a set of user friendly tools which would be similar to something like rpg maker. I currently can make the levels I run on windows, mac and linux but I am also working on making the tools work to make games on android. 

How good of an idea is this? I am not sure if I want to sell my tools or give them out for free. If I sell them how much do you think something like this is worth? Oh and any ideas for features? smile.png

Im just looking for some feedback. I understand that some of you are C++ programmers yourself and  might not have use for something like this.

Thank you for any feedback smile.png

Sponsor:

#2 Krohm   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2956

2Likes

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:50 AM

You give them out for free. Without critical mass first, very few people will be interested.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS