• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Game like Wurmonline and Xsyon

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jonze   Members   -  Reputation: 95

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:16 PM

Hello guys.. I'm looking for 3d developers AND c# (or c++#) scripters for my game project.. I can't pay anything. So, the game will be something between Xsyon and Wurmonline - survival-crafting-sandbox-like game. I need peoples who take it for a hobby, because it takes a long time to make it even to the beta. Contact me via PM here or email hyvarinen.joni@gmail.com, if interested.

Sponsor:

#2 sunandshadow   Moderators   -  Reputation: 5071

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

See the tab that says classified at the top of the page?  That's where team recruitment posts should go.  (It's an awesome type of game though.  PM me if you have use for a designer or co-designer.)

Edited by sunandshadow, 14 February 2013 - 03:32 PM.

Phone game idea available free to someone who will develop it (Alphadoku game - the only existing phone game of this type is both for windows phone only and awful. PM for details.)

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS