• Create Account

Zombie Speed Run (My first game, HTML5)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 cbotman   Members   -  Reputation: 218

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

After years and years of on-again, off-again attempts at making games without every actually finishing anything (look, I've reclaimed my account from 2005!), I was inspired by Lundum Dare and other game jams to come up with a simple idea for a game and see it through.

Well, it's still in progress, but here's the first playable alpha of my first game! Zombie Speed Run is a simple rogue-like. 

It's written from scratch (no libraries or engine), which has been a good experience, but I'm definitely going to try out some existing engines/libraries for anything more ambitious.

Any feedback much appreciated. smile.png

Play: http://zsr.pulpventures.com.au

zsr-ss02.png

Sponsor:

#2 minibutmany   Members   -  Reputation: 1611

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:02 AM

I love it.

Stay gold, Pony Boy.

#3 cbotman   Members   -  Reputation: 218

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:49 PM

Thanks. :)

The consensus is the controls need some work, so my next task will be supporting all touch and all keyboard play rather than needing both.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS