• Create Account

ZombieLand

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 achmudas   Members   -  Reputation: 216

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

Hi

I want to share with you guys mine first game - ZombieLand. I completed it in two weeks, the most time working on weekends and evenings, because I have full time job. Graphics are not fancy, because I'm very bad painter (the start screen zombie I got from one guy, can not find his webpage now, but thanks him for it). Also the main idea of this game was to create basic game - run, shoot, collision, point counting etc. and complete it in short amount time. Game ofcourse has some bugs, also I could expand this game, but I think I will not do this, instead I will start create new one , more complex and advanced game (I already have an idea smile.png). Please, rate it, comment, criticize, write some opinions. I will be very grateful. Thank you smile.png

P.S. To run this game you need to have JRE http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre7-downloads-1880261.html

Controls - WASD and mouse.

Attached Files

Sponsor:

#2 slicer4ever   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3887

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

first off, your button collision box's are above their text, so...yea...

so, from what i played, over time you add more spawn spots, and keep sending "zombies" at the player, this makes it pretty easy to sit in a single spot, fire in the same direction, until your spawn locations are sufficiently spread out to force players to move.

it's not bad for a first game though, congrats.

Edited by slicer4ever, 18 February 2013 - 10:50 AM.

Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS