• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Just Published - Classic Hangman Game (Free)!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 DenverD   Members   -  Reputation: 101

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:14 PM

Hi Everyone,

I've just published my first Android game using Unity3D, and I'm very excited to share it here! This is the first project that my dev partner and I have undertaken from design all the way through launch. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated, and of course any ratings and reviews on the Play Store will be very helpful!

Without further ado, I present Classic Hangman Game (Free)! You can check it out on the Play Store via the link below:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Volume.Hangman.Free&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5Wb2x1bWUuSGFuZ21hbi5GcmVlIl0.

Thanks for checking it out!

-Dave Ingram

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS