• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Don't forget to read Tuesday's email newsletter for your chance to win a free copy of Construct 2!

C&C: Fulgrim's Quest

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Judasaq   Members   -  Reputation: 124

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:42 PM

Hi all. Its been a little while since I've posted...well 2004 to be honest, but I got bogged down with things like 'procreating' and such.

After over a year's effort, and with the help of fellow ex-Microprose artist Walter Carter, we have built a demo for our first game. Since we had to start with nothing, we decided to make a simple, side scrolling 'brawler' game for our first effort called "Creatures and Catacombs: Fulgrim's Quest". The game is written in C# using XNA and is targeted for the PC. We were going to also do an indy-games Xbox version, but MS kind of killed XBI.

action_site_1_zpsd6862354.png

Full game serpent boss (in test area):

serpent_strike_zpse1df7cb0.jpg

We just launched the Kickstarter campaign here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/312956160/creatures-and-catacombs-fulgrims-quest

And the website (a little out of date) is http://www.creaturesandcatacombs.com/

Thanks for looking and feel free to leave feedback!

Also if you have any dev questions regarding this, of course you can PM me, hit our FB page, whatever you like! :) If the KS campaign is a success, we might need an artist as well!

-mike

"Your words are like Fire Giants laying siege to the Asgard of my mind."

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS