• Create Account

New Game Site! Looking for HTML5 Developers!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheGamePool   Members   -  Reputation: 104

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

Hi! My name is Mike, and I’m part of a venture called The Game Pool. http://www.thegamepool.com/ The Game Pool is a site very similar to Kongregate, only we’re creating API’s solely for the development of HTML5 games.

For this purpose, we’re looking for developers to work with us to get their games live on our website. Users would maintain all rights to their work while also increasing its exposure. If you’re unwilling to submit code to our website, you can simply give us a link to your game.

If you’re interested in working with us, please send us an email at info@thegamepool.com or simply respond in the comments here.

Best,

Mike

Sponsor:

#2 True Valhalla   Members   -  Reputation: 169

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

Since HTML5 games are currently so valuable, it's unlikely you'll find many developers willing to hand them over for free. My HTML5 games go for $400-$1000 per non-exclusive license, for example.

If you find it difficult to source content you will know why.

During the past year I've generated tens of thousands of dollars making games for the mobile web, so I wrote a book: Making Money With HTML5

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS