• Create Account

Deep Space Dash - A browser-based bullet hell game we just released on Newgrounds.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Schmit   Members   -  Reputation: 214

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

Hi GDNet,

I'll be honest and upfront - this is a shameless plug for my latest game titled 'Deep Space Dash'. Deep Space Dash is a bullet-hell inspired game that requires some hectic twitch-reaction to progress through.

Here's a link to the free full-version of the game on Newgrounds (Disclaimer: Pre-roll ad)

Screenshot:

iPiemES.png

The Production:

The active development of this game started in November of 2012 and was completed about 2 weeks ago. The art, as well as the programming, was developed using Adobe's Flash IDE.

The Team:

While this isn't the first time I've completed a small flash game, it is the first time I get to coin the word 'team'I got to work with two awesomely talented dudes by the names of Tyler Hinton (Art) and Morgan King (Audio).

In the past, I've generally had to scavenge for commercially-open art to compensate my artistic short-comings and purchase royalty-free audio licenses from places like audiojungle to complete my projects. But not in this case! I feel that the custom-tailored art and music really brought this game to a high-polished level that exceeds most typical free browser-based game, and I hope that those of you that decide to give the game a go will find some enjoyment from playing the game.

I'm open to all forms of feedback, questions, and suggestions - Just PM me or leave a reply in this topic.

Thanks for reading guys,

Pete Schmitz

Edited by Schmit, 27 February 2013 - 11:38 AM.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS