• Create Account

Xamarin

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 YNV_DeViouS   Members   -  Reputation: 126

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

I am now aware of a new development environment that is for cross-platform development of mobile phone operating systems called xamarin. It allows you to develop for android, ios, mac, and windows apps using c#. I have an opinion based question; would anyone recommend that you learn the languages separately, such as objective-c for ios, or using the android sdk using java if you want to get into app development, or if you already know c# would you recommend using xamarin and code for apps that way?

Sponsor:

#2 tstrimple   Prime Members   -  Reputation: 1718

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

I am now aware of a new development environment that is for cross-platform development of mobile phone operating systems called xamarin. It allows you to develop for android, ios, mac, and windows apps using c#. I have an opinion based question; would anyone recommend that you learn the languages separately, such as objective-c for ios, or using the android sdk using java if you want to get into app development, or if you already know c# would you recommend using xamarin and code for apps that way?

Just use Xamarin and get shit done.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS