• Create Account

Hormel Hog in "Volcano Rescue" 3D Epic for Android & WebGL

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Dream Cutter   GDNet+   -  Reputation: 214

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:12 AM

Introducing “Hormel Hog in Volcano Rescue” the only epic 3D multi-media adventure playable in Web Browser with WebGL, or Android 2.2 or above. Watch or play Hormel Hog traverse the waves, dodge lava, tsunami and fires to rescue his pals from certain destruction.

Its an action packed 3D Theme “Park” experience with animated movie, 3d person game and lush tropical paradise world ripe for exploration - in your hand!
Nearly all made from scratch using consumer grade 3D tools, the project evolved over several months from a final end scene to an existing game, in development: Hormels Hill. Volcano Rescue scene became an "optimism" challenge as it was targeted towards the Android platform. It works better on faster tablets. Multiple versions of each are going up on the site for scaling performance. 

Just published the release candidate of Volcano Rescue mobile on WebGL and Android at FarmPeeps.com (http://FarmPeeps.com). Also being published is all the 3D resources (figures, props, skyboxes) needed to make this game.

A step by step a walk-through tutorial is underway to help beginners make their own game. 
Finally I have about a dozen animated environments (animated skyboxes) that will be uploaded over the next week. These skyboxes are a mix of expansive scenes and intimate natural settings with rich flora and captivating lighting. One is demo'd on the front page of the site now.
The hosting site http://FarmPeeps.com is my hobby game site focused farm theme game development. Its toon goofy and "dot.com" dated so please excuse my taste in site's design.

Oh and of course... its a freebie.

3DSkyDome.com animated sky boxes and instant 3d Android & WebGL publishing.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS