• Create Account

Bad Day (iOS)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lisyarich   Members   -  Reputation: 105

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:12 AM

_7i8o65bSeE.jpg Bgtbf6Pw3nY.jpg

Bad Day - a tactical multiplayer shooter, powered by Unreal Engine, similar in gameplay to Counter-Strike. Players can perform various tasks (missions) .

Types of game

Classical Deathmatch
Classical TeamDeathmatch
Waves - In this mode, the team, will withstand a certain number of waves of zombies
Team Waves - (PvPvE) - In this mode, will be two teams of players, which in the intervals between waves, will have to fight each other
Combined Deathmatch - (PvPvE) Combined Deathmatch, will be a like a classic Deathmatch,but in the match will fight the players and bots.
Combined TeamDeathmatch- (PvPvE) Like Combined Deathmatch, simply divided into two commands.

Singleplayer campaign will be added, in some month after release.

oMFGQInYBto.jpg

638L-V6nSDA.jpg

GswopAZplLg.jpg

Sponsor:

#2 Lisyarich   Members   -  Reputation: 105

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:51 AM

Release date 1 of april

#3 Servant of the Lord   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 19486

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

Looks amazing.

It's perfectly fine to abbreviate my username to 'Servant' rather than copy+pasting it all the time.
All glory be to the Man at the right hand... On David's throne the King will reign, and the Government will rest upon His shoulders. All the earth will see the salvation of God.
Of Stranger Flames - [indie turn-based rpg set in a para-historical French colony] | Indie RPG development journal

[Fly with me on Twitter] [Google+] [My broken website]

[Need web hosting? I personally like A Small Orange]

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS