• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

IOTD problem

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 xhh   Members   -  Reputation: 130

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

For some reason when I click "Submit and image" on the Image of the Day page, it says I don't have permission to do that. I've done it before though... 

:(

Sponsor:

#2 Michael Tanczos   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 5454

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

Our IOTD is temporarily closed for submissions at the moment.  We're going to be switching over to using #screenshotsaturday for IOTD entries and taking the old IOTD and turning it into our Showcase.

http://www.gamedev.net/page/showdown/browse.html

Edited by Michael Tanczos, 05 March 2013 - 08:30 PM.

#3 xhh   Members   -  Reputation: 130

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:59 PM

Ok thanks! :D

So I need to set up a twitter account to post my own screenshot? 

#4 Michael Tanczos   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 5454

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:26 AM

That is correct.. also you'll want to start following #gamedev on twitter and look for some interesting members.  You can discover a lot of good content through twitter.

#5 xhh   Members   -  Reputation: 130

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

@GameDevMag? Several different results came up, but none of them were just "gamedev".

#6 Michael Tanczos   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 5454

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:47 PM

#gamedev is a hashtag

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23gamedev

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS