• Create Account

First try at making a trailer

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cyberdogs7   Members   -  Reputation: 147

2Likes

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:39 PM

I made a trailer for my game, M.A.V., and I would love some honest feedback on it.

I tried to go for something exciting and a little fast paced, but I am new to this so any feedback you have would be great!
Trailer is here

Sponsor:

#2 Ashaman73   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 6564

1Likes

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:24 AM

Wow, really cool, though I was not able to turn sound on, your trailer and especially game, looks great and very funny ! Good work smile.png

Edit: Though one thing, the first few seconds looks a little bit choppy, maybe take a capture from a more powerful PC ?

Edited by Ashaman73, 07 March 2013 - 02:26 AM.

#3 rouncer   Members   -  Reputation: 355

0Likes

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:12 AM

i think thats a good job.  game looks cool too.

#4 Cyberdogs7   Members   -  Reputation: 147

0Likes

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:52 AM

Wow, really cool, though I was not able to turn sound on, your trailer and especially game, looks great and very funny ! Good work smile.png

Edit: Though one thing, the first few seconds looks a little bit choppy, maybe take a capture from a more powerful PC ?

Hmm.. What part looks choppy? The game was running at ~50fps with the capture on, so maybe it was just in the video conversion?

Edit: I think I see what you mean in the level shots. That was captured at 60fps, so I think it was just how I animated the camera. I will have to be more careful with that in the future. Thanks!

Edited by Cyberdogs7, 07 March 2013 - 05:56 AM.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS